Based in Brussels and responsible for the day-to-day running of the association, the Managing director will develop, in collaboration with the President and the ExCom members, the strategy and activities necessary to fulfill ESTELA´s objectives. ESTELA´s aim is to further the installation of solar thermal electric plants in Europe and countries of he Mediterranean region.
His/her main responsibilities will include:
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the Brussels office, such as admin, staff, budget control and so on
- To carry out the functions of the secretary in the Executive Committee and General Assembly meetings including fulfilling all the formal aspects.
- To develop the program by initiating & maintaining contact with all the stakeholders as required by ESTELA´ strategy
- To increase the member base of the association by managing the strategy, targeting the right companies and fulfilling all the formal & legal requirements
- To continuously add value to the members of ESTELA through new initiatives
- To represent ESTELA in the E.U. bodies and committees, related associations and other international organizations
- To lead and coordinate all of ESTELA´s tasks for the different European Projects
- To make presentations about the situation, characteristics and perspectives of the Solar Thermal Electric industry in international events
- To plan and coordinate ESTELA´s events, such as the annual industry forum and any others that ESTELA may develop in the future
- To coordinate and collaborate in the preparation of all the supporting material such as reports, analysis, presentations, brochures, etc
- To manage the content and updates of the website
Previous experience in policy and specific knowledge in STE technologies and electricity transmission will be considered a plus.
University Degree in at least one of the related aspect of the activity is required (i.e. Engineering, Economy, Legal, Politics, Public affairs, Communication, etc.)
ESTELA´s main language is English so an excellent command of English is required.
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter addressing to President to email@example.com